Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What are The Chances

So, tomo on thursday, Skanks (with crew) are going to have a MJ tribute photoshoot (just for fun). John Lennon (Jennie) wanted a spot in the shoot, but couldn't find his glasses. We've been trying to get a pair for a while now, but it's not that easy in the town of H.

Øydis and I where out doing our everyday mnt hike :) Today we hiked Totten. A realy nice 3,5 hour hike(5 hours for norm people..). Started at "alltid bra skogen", throug the vally, around the mnt and up. Turned ourselfs in to Smufs from all the blueberries(I luv it). Just a regular day when... On our way down, we freestyled(no path), trying to save a few minuts. I hear behind me Øydis's sudden laughf. She just found John Lennon's glasses in the moss. I say what?? How can it be? Find them there?..I promise.. People norm don't walk here. Freaky!!


But now we have glasses :) John is going to look (F) good tomo. ohh yea.

2 comments: