Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

gypsy-liafing

ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY, I've got soooo soooo many unposted posts in my head, on notes, napkins written on my arms, legs, my friends foreheads, swirling around in the air, to come, in the trashbin and so on for ever and ever...., but You know... Im also having so much fucken fun there is really no time.

a list of money things from lately:
-beautiful losers
-girltalk (a remix manifesto)
-zissougrabs
-berserk big jump
-noseslide roastbeef
-blind pool
-so broke i can't even pay attention
-secondhandshops in las vegas
-artichoke dip
-company of artists
-boogiedancing all nite
-DICE
-stylo
-more tattoos
-paper heart
-all my amazing new and old homies!















ALL OF MY LOVE!

i could post something that interests people. maybe next time k?

1 comment:

  1. I like. that car in front of the house is def The Wire. yea. USNA

    ReplyDelete